Jellycat have an exciting opportunity for a new Website Customer Service Support Advisor’s to join our growing eCommerce Team, reporting to the Global Head of DTC Customer Excellence! This role will be worked Monday to Friday with occasional weekend support when required.
The role and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Answering customer service tickets – ensuring any information in relation to orders are dealt with in a friendly and efficient way.
- Answering phone calls from website queries.
- Liaising with couriers where necessary.
- Dealing with customer pain points.
- Report customer feedback to improve our service
- Using the customer service helpdesk (Zendesk) and SAP to record all customer service queries and feedback.
- Help with other general customer service tasks required especially during busy periods.
- Working with reports daily and reaching out to customers regarding their order.
- Work well within your team to collaborate to ensure we are offering best in class service
Required knowledge, experience and skills:
- Ideally previous experience in a customer facing role
- Clear communication (both spoken and written)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Customer service helpdesk experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about helping customer service and finding solutions
- A confident self-starter, proactive, positive and supportive with an eagerness to learn
- Flexible team player
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- A passion and appreciation for Jellycat products!