Jellycat have an exciting opportunity for a new International Sales Coordinator to join our growing International Sales Team.
The role and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Entering orders & managing back orders for international distributors & retailers, ensuring all are accurately input
- Working closely alongside the internal teams to ensure orders are shipped accurately, punctually & according to customer requirements
- Managing sample requests from customers, checking availability across different warehouses
- Supporting the ROW team with managing distributor & retailer accounts & any other administrative tasks as & when required
- Answering incoming sales calls & respond to all communication
- Ensuring customer information is updated and maintained on internal systems
- Raising Credits & Proformas
- Raising new customer accounts
- Supporting product launches where necessary & sharing relevant information to distributors & retailers
Required knowledge and skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer-facing role or account management experience
- Excellent IT skills Excel, Power Point, Power Bi & SAP literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & good understanding of Excel
- Ability to build solid, positive relationships & maximizing on revenue opportunities
- Highly organized and able to prioritise your workload appropriately.
- Collaborative and pro-active.
- Able to work in a high pressure fast-paced environment
- Ability to have fun & smile with the team
- A true love and appreciation of the Jellycat brand
Does this sound like you? We want to hear from you! If you want to be apart of the Jellycat family please APPLY NOW.
Jellycat welcomes applications from all sections of the community as long as you have attained and can provide evidence for full working rights in the UK.