Jellycat have an exciting opportunity for a new Credit Control Assistant to join our growing Finance Team.
Entry level/graduate applicants who are enthusiastic about a career in Finance are encouraged to apply for this rare opening. This is a varied role and you will have a rewarding cross-over position serving as a key link between the sales and finance teams.
The role and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Managing internal and external relationships between both customers, sales and finance teams.
- Working in an international context, with multiple languages, cultures and currencies.
- Managing and documenting payment communications with European customers
- Managing daily automatic emails
- Keeping inboxes up to date
- Being involved in different Finance and teams’ projects
- Supporting the whole Credit Control Team
- Liaising with internal departments (Sales, Customer Service, Logistics, Orders, etc)
Required knowledge and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- European language speaking (desirable but not necessary)
- Tertiary studies in Finance, economics or accounting or relevant working experience
- Experience using SAP Business One (desirable)
- Highly organized and ability to prioritise your workload appropriately
- Collaborative and pro-active
- Solution based problem solver
- Strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Does this sound like you? We want to hear from you! If you want to be a part of the Jellycat family please APPLY NOW.
Jellycat welcomes applications from all sections of the community as long as you have attained and can provide evidence for full working rights in the UK.