Jellycat have an exciting opportunity for a new Credit Controller (Spanish Speaking) to join our growing Finance Team. This is a maternity cover role on a minimum 12-month FTC basis with potential to extend.
The role and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Managing internal and external relationships between both customers, and sales and finance teams.
- Keeping accurate accounting records of customer payments
- Analysing and reporting on payment performance
- Assessing credit applications and making credit judgements
- Managing and documenting payment communications with European customers
- Managing Direct Debit process
- Identifying and resolving payment queries
- Analysis and interpretation of credit reports
Required knowledge and skills:
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary studies in Finance, economics or accounting or relevant working experience
- Experience using SAP (desirable)
- Working with multiple currencies
- High attention to detail
- Highly organized and ability to prioritise your workload appropriately
- Collaborative and pro-active
- Solution based problem solver
- Strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Does this sound like you? We want to hear from you! If you want to be apart of the Jellycat family please APPLY NOW.
Jellycat welcomes applications from all sections of the community as long as you have attained and can provide evidence for full working rights in the UK.