As we continue to grow throughout the world, we continue to develop and improve the presence and awareness of our brand. As a result we are looking to support our Rest of World region with dedicated marketing management. This is a newly created role and this position will report directly into our Global Head of Marketing.
Your responsibilities will encompass both trade and consumer marketing, ensuring consistent brand representation and maximising sales opportunities.
The role will work alongside our Global Head of Marketing, Brand team, Sales Leads, Account Managers, agents, distributors and customers to deliver marketing tools and a robust B2B and B2C marketing and communications programme.
These include but are not exhaustive of; setting the regional marketing calendar, providing sell-in toolkits, catalogues and POS, executing the global marketing campaigns at a regional level, PR and consumer communications.
You will be the primary link between Global Merchandising and our Regional Sales Team and Sales Director, working effectively together as ‘one-team’ to maximise marketing/sales opportunities for the region – all within the confines of our brand guidelines.
- Creating and implementing toolkits for new product collections and capsules
- Produce a robust annual regional marketing calendar to incorporate seasonal product launches, communication channels, regional campaigns and activation plans
- Coordinate the production of all marketing materials
- Developing brand presentations for new Jellycat customers, partners, and distributors
- Coordinating consumer events and retail activations and ensuring these are amplified through appropriate marketing channels
- Work with the sales team to ensure that all marketing materials are tailored to their specific needs and are aligned with their sales objectives
- Sharing sales and marketing best practice among our key channels and geographies
- Manage agency relationships, including briefing and reporting
- Analyse market trends and customer insights
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to ensure all activities are aligned with the brand's marketing objectives
- Measure, report, and optimise data on the effectiveness of all regional marketing campaigns
- Be aware of future country specific calendar commercial/marketing moments and opportunities
- Be aware of any regional/cultural considerations within the ROW regions
- Manage and maintain close relationships with Jellycat brand partners
- Work with the CEO on marketing budget management, ensuring that all activities are delivered within budget and are aligned with the company's financial objectives
- Assisting line manager, Sales Director, Head of Sales division or CEO with ad-hoc requests when required
- Experience working within Luxury product
- Proven mix of trade and consumer marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience of managing consumer events and retail activations, and amplifying these through communications
- International marketing experience, APAC/UAE/AUS highly advantageous
- Experience in creating engaging and innovative consumer campaigns and communications, targeting Gen Z in particular
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver projects within budget and on time
- Excellent communication skills, and an experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience in coordinating the production of various marketing materials
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office, particularly the use of PowerPoint
- Analytical skills, with experience in using data to inform and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and to compile reports
- A strong understanding of brand guidelines and the ability to ensure consistency across all channels
- Familiar with Excel and the ability to read and communicate financial projection