Creating original and innovative luxury soft toys, Jellycat combines luxurious fabrics with quirky and cute designs and sells its products online and via stockists throughout the US, UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
As brand and activation projects grow within the US its critical we have a representative locally in place, driving the global vision, working closely with the Global Head of Brand and Activation and team based in our London HQ. Managing projects and supporting the wider US team to deliver company objectives in this area. Travel is required and will be relatively frequently and possibly at short notice.
Key Accounts and Responsibilities
- Ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints that support the strategic goals of the business.
- Liaising with all brand and activation representatives at London HQ to ensure the company brand vision is achieved.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and creative, to ensure the successful execution of brand projects.
- Sourcing suppliers, partners, and manufacturers, for brand related projects including POS.
- Working with external vendors and agencies to develop and implement brand activations, pop ups, new store concepts, windows, as well as trade shows.
- Overseeing production for brand related projects where required.
- Maintaining budgets and timelines for projects to ensure they are delivered within cost and on time.
- At store level, work to ensure brand consistency in merchandising.
- Bridging between Branding and Sales to ensure our stores are on brand and provide additional branding material and guidance when necessary.
- Direct visual projects, window roll outs, events, photoshoots, and videos.
- Creating visual guidelines, trend reports, styling packs and presentation documents.
- Working directly with store representatives on brand projects.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, and Behaviors
- Able to deliver a consistent brand experience.
- Demonstrated experience in branding and activations.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively as part of cross-functional teams.
- Focused with the ability to ‘cut through the noise’, priorities and make sound and rapid commercial decisions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong eye for detail and commercial awareness.
- Good eye for creativity and visual aesthetics.
- The ability to manage pressure and prioritize workloads.
- Able to manage, motivate and build strong relationship with partners.
- Strong project management skills.
- Resolving problems and offering solutions.
- Merchandising skills that can support multi-level stores.
- Able to read technical drawings and understand 3D.
- Report / data analysis.
Our Perks and Benefits
- Discretionary Bonus - All employees are eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on the success of the company.
- Medical, Dental, and other Benefits - Jellycat offers medical coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN (along with a generous employer Health Savings Account contribution) and dental coverage through Delta Dental of MN. Jellycat also offers company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and the opportunity to elect additional voluntary life insurance.
- Safe Harbor Employer Contributions - Upon eligibility, Jellycat contributes 3% to the 401k investment account independent of the employees' elections for individual contributions.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Jellycat offers up to 30 days of combined vacation and sick time at the start of each calendar year.
- Remote or Hybrid Working - We value work-life balance highly, therefore we offer hybrid working with Thursdays being an all employees in the office day for local employees.
- Employee Assistance Program - Committed to the health and wellbeing of all our employees, we offer a comprehensive and confidential support program.
- Regular Social & Team Events - We have a very imaginative and active social committee who meet regularly to put on events that help us mark special occasions and celebrate our successes as a team.